If you have lag or issues loading websites or the game itself please do the following:
Change DNS to 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124
Windows 10 guide on how to change DNS:
How to change your PC's DNS settings using Control Panel
To change the DNS settings on your Windows 10 device using Control Panel, do the following:
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet.
3. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
4. On the left panel, click on Change adapter settings.
5. Right-click the network interface connected to the internet, and select Properties.
6. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list.
7. Click the Properties button.
8. Click the Use the following DNS server addresses option.
9. Type your preferred and alternate DNS server addresses. Here you can enter any DNS servers you want, including from free ones such as Cloudflare, Google Public DNS or OpenDNS.
Cloudflare addresses: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 (RECOMMENDED) Google Public DNS addresses: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 OpenDNS addresses: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
10. Click OK.
11. Click Close to apply the new DNS settings to the adapter.
Download TCPOptimizer from: https://www.speedguide.net/files/TCPOptimizer.exe
1. start TCP Optimizer as Administrator and select Optimal
2. drag the Connection Speed bar to 100+ Mbps
3. click Apply Changes
4. select Backup
5. Click OK
then reboot the computer as it asks
After Windows reboot start TCP Optimizer as Administrator again
Inside TCP Optimizer go to Advanced Settings tab
6. click Custom on Choose Settings
7. on Gaming Tweak, put disabled:1 for TcpAckFrequency
8. click Apply changes, select Make Backup and reboot the computer
You will notice that everything is more smooth games, websites etc
This is optional and up to you if you want to do it or not but I'm just sharing what I'm usually doing