Sunset Valley - Tank War
Want to have fun and relieve some stress during the holidays? We are opening the new Sunset Valley event [Tank War] for our beloved players!
- Every Day at 5am and 5pm server time
To participate in this epic Tank War
- Battle players must be above LV100 and in possession of Cultivation level: Aware of the Myriad or Aware of the Void.
Five minutes before the event starts General Helian will appear in Archosaur (548,678). Speak to him and choose to enter: Sunset Valley (cross-
General Tigerheart awaits within. Let him know you are on your way to Sunset Valley and you will be able to choose which tank you want to enter the
- The Hammer of Stone
- Greataxe of Flame
- Crossbow of War
After tank selection and joining battle, players are randomly placed in the Order of Dusk or the Order of Dawn. The matching system places players
from all servers randomly into one of the two teams.
- When you pick one of the tanks, keep in mind that each of the tanks is created to be able to easily destroy one of the other two tanks. That means
that any tank type you pick is strong against one tank and incredibly weak against the other.
- If your tank is destroyed in battle, you are given the option to select which tank you would like to use again. This allows you to seek vengeance
and pick the tank that will destroy whatever tank just killed you.
- There are yellow and white EXP orbs scattered throughout the battlefield. During the battle, tanks can earn up to three levels. With each new
level tanks become stronger and gain more abilities.
- Teams earn points for destroying the other team’s tanks. More points are awarded if the tank destroyed is higher level and also if players are
able to perform multiple consecutive kills.
- When the event ends, rewards can only be collected from the mailbox in the cross-server area.
Rewards include Gold Fusion stones.
Two of these stones can be used to purchase a Glory Force Pack from Tiger Heart NPC
1 Glory Force Pack contains:
- 2x War Avatar Special Pack
- 10x Supply Tokens
- 1x Holy Pill
- 1x Sunset Valley Token
- 1x Tank Commander Star
- DO NOT FORGET TO CLAIM YOUR REWARDS FROM MAILBOX BEFORE LEAVING CROSS
- Killing ALTS in SV is bannable (1 week) for the first offense.
- Multiple Killing of friends,faction mates in SV on purpose is bannable (1 week) for the first offense.
Tank Commander Star can be exchanged in West Archosaur at Tank Sergeant NPC for Sunset Valley rewards, they include R9R3 Molds, R9R4 Mats, R8R3 Mats, Barbaric/Primordial Bloods, Feral Soul Star, and Homestead stuff
HAVE FUN EVERYONE!